Give Feedback That Lands
- As a manager, building a culture of feedback will help your team continuously improve, if the feedback is delivered in a specific and empowering way. To support equity on your team, it is important to give continuous feedback to every team member to support their growth.
- If you face resistance to your feedback, lean on coaching skills. Get curious, ask questions, table judgments, and acknowledge and validate the receiver's emotions.
- Update your approach and try delivering the feedback at a later time. Feedback is not a linear process!
Register for our Hone Membership class to learn more about the core principles of coaching.
- Click on this link to view our upcoming Hone Membership Coaching class.
- Click on this link to learn about Hone Membership Classes.