Activate membership for learners directly through the Hone portal.
- Log in to the Hone portal.
- Click on the Membership tab at the top of the page.
- Select Add Learners on the right corner.
- Paste the email addresses to activate membership and hit Enter.
- Learners under the ‘Added’ tab will be granted membership access.
- Learners under the ‘Flagged’ tab already have membership access. See the FAQ session for more information.
- Select Next and Confirm.
- Learners under the ‘Added’ tab will receive an email.
- Learners under the ‘Flagged’ tab will not receive an email.
The Membership Dashboard offers a comprehensive summary of learner engagement in membership classes. Here, you can access key metrics, such as:
- The total number of membership classes attended.
- Average attendance rates & class ratings.
- Most frequently attended classes.
- Identification of super learners and
- Department-specific engagement statistics.
Hoover over the ‘¡’ icon of each section for insights into the provided data.
Hone Membership Management Video
Watch this video to learn more about Hone Membership Management.
- New learners with membership access will have access to the Hone platform and can begin registering for classes.
- Learners with existing membership access will be reactivated without an expiration date.
- Please email email@example.com if the 'Add Learner' button is grayed out.
- Please complete the Admin Support Form to deactivate membership for a learner.
- Click on this link for instructions to create a Membership program.
- Click on this link to learn more about Hone Membership Classes.
- Click on this link to enable membership access before or after a Hone program.
- Click on this link for communication templates to introduce Membership to your organization.
- Click on this link for a guide to help your learners build their Hone Membership journey.