You’ve set up your Hone classes and want to ensure that learners are aware and enrolling. The Hone platform offers 3 easy ways for you to do this:
- Resend enrollment emails to targeted learners:
This is a great option if you’d like to send one off invites to anyone pending enrollment, especially if there are individuals on the list who are viewed as critical to learning the material. Click ‘Load more’ to see a full list of those who are pending enrollment.
- Resend enrollment emails to all learners:
This is a great option for quickly getting the word out to those who have yet to enroll. Click on the 3 dots on the top right, as shown to access the ‘Resend all invites’ functionality.
- Utilize the enrollment link:
This is a great option for socializing the enrollment link through your most effective communication channels. Suggestions include:
- Your organization’s messaging app (Slack, Teams, Google Chat, etc.)
- Customized email messaging from executive sponsors, managers of learners, or the learning and development team
- Your Learning Management System or Intranet Page
- Newsletters or other communications created by your organization’s internal communications team
- QR codes on printed materials and or posters in your offices
Important Note: The enrollment link gives learners access to enroll into any available group. If you are using closed enrollment (where learners are assigned to a specific group), this method is not recommended.
For additional information or other tips, contact your Hone Customer Success Manager.