From your Hone Platform, you can add learners to participate in a program. You can add learners in two ways; each has unique features and capabilities. You can invite a learner to enroll or enroll a learner into a group within a program.
You can ‘Invite’ or ‘Enroll’ learners to a Private Program Group in the 'Enrolling' status.
- Learners to enroll themselves in a group of their choice. There are two ways you can invite learners to enroll.
1) Closed Enrollment
- Recommended for separating learners during enrollment.
- After enrollment, a learner can reschedule individual classes into ANY available groups within the program.
- You can select one or multiple groups to invite the learners to enroll. This will allow the learners to see and enroll in one of the pre-selected groups.
2) Any Group Enrollment
- Recommended to allow more flexibility for learners to choose the best-timed group for their schedule, and audience segmentation is optional.
- The learners can enroll in any current or future groups.
- This feature is enabled by toggling on the 'Enable learners to enroll in any group, including those that open in the future' toggle on the invitation flow.
- If learners do not enroll in the current group, you can resend the invitation for future groups when it becomes available.
- The learners will receive an enrollment invitation email prompting them to enroll and providing a small introduction to the program. After they create their account and enroll, they will receive calendar invitations to RSVP.
- Click on this link for steps to invite learners to enroll.
- Click on this link to learn more about the learner experience after you invite them to enroll.
- Enroll learners directly into a specific group with no intermediate steps.
- After a learner is enrolled, they will get a welcome email and calendar invitations to RSVP.
- The learner will be prompted to create an account upon their first login.
- Learners can reschedule individual classes into ANY available groups within the program.
Click on this link for steps to enroll learners.
Learners can only be enrolled in one Program Group at a time.
- Click on this link to reschedule a class for a learner.
- Click on this link for steps to move learner(s) to another group within the same Program.
- Learners can only be enrolled in a private program. This feature does not apply to Membership classes.