Hone offers Membership classes at various times and days to accommodate our global learners.
From your Hone portal, you can offer learners an option to make up for their missed private program class with the Hone Membership class.
- This feature provides the flexibility to achieve 100% program completion when there's limited private program class availability.
Before Getting Started
- Enabling this feature will provide learners with two rescheduling options:
- Option 1) Reschedule to another group within the same program.
- Option 2) Register for a Membership class.
- Membership classes attended as a result of rescheduling will be reflected in the customer contract.
Steps to Enable Reschedule with Membership Class
1. You can go to your Hone Platform and navigate to the desired program.
2. On the top right, click on 'More.'
3. Select Program settings.
4. Under the 'General' tab, select 'on' or 'off' to enable Reschedule with Membership.
5. Click 'Save settings'.
- The icon indicates that the learner has rescheduled the class. You can hover over the icon to show if the learner rescheduled into another group in the program or to the membership class. See the screenshot below.
- The icon will turn pink after the learner has attended class.
- Learners will see Membership classes as available options to reschedule. See the screenshot below.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.