Custom assessment reminders allow Learning Leaders to decide the cadence for assessment reminders.
Steps to set up a custom reminder schedule.
Note: modifying reminder preferences is a global setting, and will impact the reminder cadence for all open Manager Capability Assessments across all programs.
- Log into Hone and select the settings cog in the upper right corner.
- Select Email Reminders from the left sidebar.
- Select the day(s) and time you’d like assessment reminders to trigger.
Note: reminders will automatically send in the learner’s time zone.
- Click Save.
Frequently Asked Questions
- If no changes are made, the system will default to sending reminders at 9am PST on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- If the learner’s time zone is unknown, reminders will send in PST.
- To set custom assessment timing, click on this link for step-by-step instructions.
- Click on this link for more assessment FAQ
If learners are having issues receiving the assessment email from their manager or colleague, please have them do the following:
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com your email's spam filters.
- Safe List firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com (Here are the instructions for Outlookand Gmail)
- They can email firstname.lastname@example.org if they continue to have issues receiving the assessment email.