From your Hone Platform, you have the capability to reschedule a learner within the same program, or if the feature is enabled you can reschedule the learner into a membership class!
1. Log in to the Hone portal and click on ‘Learner’ on the left-hand side.
2. Search and select the learner's name.
3. A panel window with the learner profile will show up on the right-hand side. Find the class that they 'missed' or that you want to reschedule for them. Click on the clock icon.
4. Select the date/time you would like to reschedule the learner for.
5. Select 'Confirm' and the learner will be rescheduled.
- If the reschedule with a Membership feature is on, there will be an option to reschedule into membership classes. You can reference this article for instructions on how to Reschedule with Membership Class.
If you have any issues rescheduling a learner, click on this link to complete the Admin Support form.