The Manager Capability Assessment/Impact Survey will measure the impact of learning programs. This is not a performance assessment of the learner.
- Programs created before November 1, 2023, will receive a 27-question Manager Capability Assessment (MCA).
- Programs created after November 1, 2023, will receive a 6-question Impact Survey.
What is the Hone post-program assessment?
The Hone Program Assessment questions come from Hone's Capability Model.
Click on this link to learn more about Hone's Capability Model.
The assessment will measure:
- Did the learner like the class?
- Did the learner learn anything?
- Did the learner improve behaviors?
- Did the training impact job performance?
Click on this link for an overview of the Manager Capability Assessment/Impact Survey.
When will learners receive the assessment?
The learners will receive an email to complete the Assessment/Survey 28 days after the last core class of the program. Hone will automatically send the assessment/survey email, but you have the flexibility to adjust the timeframe on the Hone platform.
- Practice Lab classes are not considered core classes.
Click on this link to set the timeframe of the assessment/survey.
When will the learner receive their results?
The learner will nominate 3 or more direct reports/colleagues, but only 2 responses will be needed to view the results.
Click on this link to understand the Manager Capability Assessment/Impact results.
When do learners nominate their direct reports/colleagues?
During the assessment flow, the learner will provide a minimum of 3 nominees' email addresses. The nominees will receive an email from Hone immediately after the learners enter their email addresses.
When is the deadline for learners and nominees to complete the assessment?
The deadline to complete the assessment is flexible and can be adjusted on your Hone platform.
- The standard timeframe for learners and their nominees to complete the assessment/survey is 14 days.
Click on this link to set the timeframe of the assessment.
What happens after the deadline?
The deadline can be extended if learners and nominees need more time. The following will happen after the deadline:
- Learners and nominees can still complete the assessment.
- Learners and nominees will no longer receive email reminders to complete the assessment.
Click on this link to change the assessment email reminders.
Can I see the assessment results?
As the Learning Leader, you have access to the assessment results for all your programs. This can help you strategize and prepare for the next program and areas of growth for teams.
- Click on this link to understand the Manager Capability Assessment/Impact Survey results.
- Click on this link to learn how Hone measures impact.
Best Practices to drive higher engagement
- Click on this link for assessment communication tips.
How to support learners' FAQ about assessment?
This article is intended for Learning Leaders only.
- Click on this link to learn more about learners' assessment FAQ, and feel free to share the link with them.
Learners/nominees are not receiving the assessment emails
If learners/nominees are having issues receiving the assessment email, please have them do the following:
- Add email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your email's spam filters.
- Safe List email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org (Here are the instructions for Outlook and Gmail)
- They can email email@example.com if they continue to have issues receiving the assessment email.