Hone has made some exciting updates to our post-program assessment, specially designed to support busy Learning and Development Leaders in building their learning program ROI story. We've also given it a new name that accurately reflects the intentional design of our class content and live, cohort-based training, which are aimed at driving lasting behavior change and performance improvement. Say hello to the Impact Survey!
- Programs created before November 1, 2023, will receive a 27-question Manager Capability Assessment (MCA).
- Programs created after November 1, 2023, will receive a 6-question Impact Survey.
- Less is more: We understand that time is precious, so we've reduced the number of questions in the assessment. With fewer options to sort through, you'll have a clearer path to taking action and making meaningful changes.
- For all employee levels: We believe in inclusive learning, which is why the Impact Survey is now relevant to employees at all levels. Whether they are individual contributors or people managers, the survey covers all program content, catering to the diverse needs of your organization.
- Improved data analysis: We've revamped the filters in the survey, enabling you to analyze the data based on specific departments or locations. This means you can now gain deeper insights that are tailored to different segments of your organization.
|Manager Capability Assessment
|Programs created before November 1, 2023
|Programs created after November 1, 2023
|Number of Questions
|Level of Employee
|Manager Core programs
|All programs (Manager, IC, and DEIB)
|Respondent Roles, Programs, Groups
|Additional filters by Location and Department
|Computer and mobile-friendly
|Timing of Assessment/Survey
|28 days after the last core class
|Requirement to Receive Results
|2 out of 3 nominees must submit their response
|Impact and diagnostic questions
|Show the impact of an individual’s growth and area(s) for development
- If the assessment is scheduled for November 1, 2023, learners will be completing the Manager Capability Assessment, not the Impact Survey.
- If you have one program created before November 1, 2023 and another after that date, you will see two different reports.
- The measurement of impact will remain consistent.
- The Impact Survey will be the default assessment for programs created after November 1, 2023.
- Please note that the Hone team needs to set up the Impact Survey before learners can enroll in the program.
- For single-class programs, we recommend a minimum of a 4-class program to take full advantage of the Impact Survey.
- We eliminated questions from the Manager Capability Assessment that presented as a positive bias. This resulted in the improved 6-question Impact Survey.
- Please keep in mind that Practice Lab classes are not considered core classes.
- Click on this link to gain a better understanding of how Hone measures impact.
- Click on this link for insights into the assessment/survey results.
- Click on this link to understand the measurements of the assessment/survey.
- Click on this link for a deeper understanding of the development of the post-program questions.
- Click on this link to adjust the assessment timeframe on the Hone platform.
- Click on this link for more FAQs about the assessment/survey.
Please don't hesitate to email email@example.com if you have additional questions.